Top 10 Reasons why you should choose Kip McGrath education centre
What are the 10 Tell-tale signs that may indicate my child is struggling at school?
- School grades are falling behind.
- Has lost interest in learning and schoolwork in general.
- Low self-esteem by child saying “I’m dumb!”, “I’m no good at math!” “I just don’t get it!”
- Homework time is a struggle – child is not keen to do homework tasks anymore.
- Comments from class teacher that the child is not working towards their full potential.
- Plays the role of “It’s cool to be a fool”.
- Becomes stressed or anxious during assessment time like tests or exams.
- Behind in their milestones for the year level. For example, still counting on fingers at year 5 level.
- May show physical signs like tummy ache, headaches or fatigue.
- May display behavioural changes like withdrawing from usual activities, mood swings, aggression or lack of concentration.
How can we help your child?
- Fill in the “gaps” or “holes” in your child’s learning
- Improve your child’s grades
- Raise your child’s self esteem
- Deliver the learning material to suit your child’s learning style
- Set a foundation for future achievement and success
- Believe in your child so that they can succeed
- Provide a positive learning environment for your child so that they do not feel stressed or anxious
- Offer individualised attention by a qualified, caring tutor
- Create a love for learning so that your child is confident & happy
What happens during the free assessment?
- Carry out a comprehensive needs assessment.
- Discuss assessment results in a language you understand.
- Inform you about your child’s dominant learning style and how it affects their learning.
- Recommend a follow-up action to get your child up to speed if there are gaps in their learning.
- Plan an individualised program for your child that targets their specific needs.
- Establish your expectations of your child and set relevant, measurable goals.
- Clarify any issues /questions raised by you.
- Indicate to you at the assessment an approximate time it would take for your child to catch up.
- Place the child in a convenient time and day for tutoring.
- Wish you all the best if you do not want to wish to enrol your child immediately.
Who will tutor my child?
Why is Kip McGrath Tuition your best investment?
- We have a proven system that has extended to over 600 tuition centres world-wide.
- Our tuition materials are for today’s kids using the latest technology.
- We provide a FREE ASSESSMENT where we identify the learning needs of your child and design a learning program that targets your child’s specific strengths and weaknesses.
- Our centres are professionally equipped, that are staffed by compassionate tutors.
- Detailed feedback after each lesson that gives you peace of mind.required police clearance checks..
- Detailed feedback after each lesson that gives you peace of mind
- Our lessons are of 80 minutes duration and activities are of 10 -15 minutes duration that are rotated around teacher-based, written texts and computer exercises so that your child is never bored or tired.
- We build up your child’s self-esteem so that they become happy and confident students.
- We work with your child’s specific learning style and cater for their individual learning needs.
- At Kip McGrath we not only catch up, we also keep up or get ahead with your child’s learning.
What do we do?
- Reading (Sound Words, Sight Words, Phonemics, Spelling, Comprehension)
- English (Reading, Higher Order Comprehension Skills, Spelling, Grammar, Written Expression)
- Mathematics (Catch-up from Prep – Yr8)
- Mathematics (Support with School-work from Y7 – Y12 – Maths A, B and C)
- Little Learners (school readiness program)
- Essay Writing (for gifted learners and high school students)
- Scholarship Preparation (Intelligence Skills, Reading, Extension Maths and Writing Tasks)